EUTM file information
December 10, 2013
The trademark application HYDRO BOOST was filed by Johnson & Johnson, a U.S. corporation (the "Applicant"). Application withdrawn.
The application was filed in Dutch (English was selected as the second language).
Goods And Services
- The mark was filed in class 3 with following description of goods:
- Facial skincare products, namely, facial moisturizing cream, facial moisturizing gel, facial moisturizing lotion, facial cleanser, facial wipes, facial scrub, facial strips, facial mask, facial astringent, facial treatment cream, facial treatment gel, facial treatment lotion, facial serum, eye treatment cream, eye treatment gel, eye treatment lotion, anti-aging cream, anti-aging gel, antiaging lotion and treatment
- Body care products, namely body lotion, body cream, body wash, hand cream, hand lotion
- Foot cream, foot lotion
- Sunless tanning preparations.
- The mark was filed in class 5 with Acne treatment preparations, namely, acne cleanser, acne treatments and acne moisturizers and sunscreen product..